Join us this Sunday @ New Joy for a time of exalting JESUS our King.
Please take time to read the list of Covid Precautions we have put in place to keep everyone safe. You can join us for worship in-person or via our Conference Line. Worship will also be posted on Youtube as well as Facebook. We invite you to join us as we connect to worship Jesus.
Wednesdays -Bible Talk @6:50pm (Conference Line only)
To Connect via Conference Line (339) 207-8743
- Doors will open @ 10:50am, and we will begin worshipping inside the sanctuary @11am
- All Attendees are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times while inside the building. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you upon entry.
- The spacing of chairs has been pre-arranged. Please do not re-adjust any chairs.
- We will be encouraging social distancing for our in-person gathering. Family members of the same household are encouraged to sit together. Others will maintain 6 feet apart when finding seats and use non-touch greetings (no shaking hands, no hugs, etc.).
- At this time, we will not offer children’s church. The doors to all classrooms will remain locked. We will be evaluating re-opening children’s church in the coming weeks. The goal is to keep the worship services to approximately one hour, and there will be “Big Church” activity bags available for your preschool/elementary kids to take into the service and to take home.
- The nursery will remain open for changing diapers only. (One family @ a time will be permitted inside the nursery). Please utilize the gloves provided when entering the nursery.
- When using the restroom, we ask that no more than 2 people at a time be within the restroom.
- No gathering in the foyer area. Please help us by not congregating for very long inside the building after the worship service. You will be dismissed by row.
- We are asking those who are sick, or who have recently been around someone sick, to remain home If you are showing any symptoms, please help us protect others by staying home until you are completely well. We will continue to have the conference line open and encourage you to join in worship from home.
- As a safety precaution, we are asking that everyone take their temperature the day before the worship service and the morning of, as well. If it is 99.4º or above, please stay home to protect others.
Please tune in to the announcements during the services or pay attention to our website and social media for further updates.
Click on our Youtube Channel or our Facebook page below to listen in.