NJF Generation Hope
To bring hope to the children and youth in our community by providing them with guidance, youth employment, tutoring, mentoring, educational enrichment, and a safe recreational environment.
- To grow our children & youth both spiritually and mentally through bible study & fine arts.
- To assist our children & youth in strengthening their weak areas in school.
- To provide job opportunities and character building seminars for ages 13 – 15.
- To provide leadership and guidance and to assist youth ages (16 – 18) with finding employment.
- To carry the love of Christ into our community by implementing service projects for the children & youth.
- To equip parents and encourage them to use biblical principles to govern every aspect of their children’s lives.
Opportunities for Fellowship and Worship
Morning Worship – 10:45am – 12:20pm
- Mimes – Soldiers of The Cross: 6pm – 7:00pm
- Praise Dancers – Anointed Vessels of Praise: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Bible Study: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Children & Youth Director