Maintain Your Joy and Peace
Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, came so that we might have life more abundantly (John 10:10). It is His desire that we maintain our joy and peace at all times. Fear and Anxiety will certainly rob you of your joy and peace if your heart is not properly guarded. Proverbs 4:23
Take the following steps when your heart is: Alarmed, Anxious, Afraid, or Confused. — Lessons from King Jehoshaphat: 2 Chronicles 20
1) Inquire of the LORD – 2 Chronicles 20:3-4
- Seek God for clarity of what is happening.
- Seek God for what He is saying your response should be. 2 Chronicles 20:12
Stand Still and Pray
Make a Move/Take Action
Continue in the direction you were headed before the “Stuff of Life” happened.
2) Stabilize your heart and mind. Isaiah 26:3
- Read/Reflect on God’s Word.
- Remember what God has already done. Remember well your Lord God Jehovah.
3) Encourage yourself in the Lord.
- Sing Psalms & Spiritual Songs. Ephesians 5:19-20
- Reflect on who God is. 2 Chronicles 20:6
4) Praise God in advance for Victory. 2 Chronicles 20:21
5) Remember Your LORD GOD JEHOVAH!
- God moves at the motion of our prayer, faith, and praise. 2 Chronicles 20:22
- God will grant you victory and you will be left with MoreThanEnough!